- L&DCC News
- Fixtures Results & Stats
- Admin Docs
- About L&DCC
- Contact Us
Date: 2nd April 2017
Following the launch of Play-Cricket Scorer two weeks ago, ECB has received some really helpful user feedback. As a result they are pleased to report the first update for the app is now available to download in the Google Play and App Store. They’re committed to the continued development of the app and are working closely with scorers to ensure it is tested by experts. However, they’re also keen to hear from clubs who do not have a scorer.
Please give it a try and share your thoughts with ECB by emailing Play.Cricket@ecb.co.uk.
Download Version 1.1.0 now!
* Fixed syncing issue with balls from partially completed overs not being synced.
* Fixed syncing issue with batters being displayed out of batting order on Play-Cricket.
* Overs per innings value will default to the value set for the match in Play-Cricket.
* Setting to turn on/off re-bowling of no balls and wides for all forms of cricket.
* Change partnership display to prioritise strike rate instead of run rate.
* Matches list will no longer attempt to refresh if the device's Internet connection is lost.
* Added help pages for Match Settings and Pairs Cricket Settings.
* Fixed ball numbering issues when editing balls containing extras.
* Fixed maidens calculation issue when editing balls in past overs.
* Various bug fixes and UI improvements.